We want you to be a member of the largest in-home services trade association in North Carolina and one of the oldest and largest state associations of its kind in the Nation. During the last 12 months, AHHC has led our over 825 provider agencies and vendors through some of the most troubling times we have ever faced. We have been actively engaged in fighting cuts to in-home services and promoting the benefits of home care, hospice and home medical equipment throughout the State. Please remember that a brighter future for our industry in North Carolina very much depends on a strong Association representing your interests in Raleigh and Washington. Members enjoy the following benefits:
- Representation on issues important to you before the NC General Assembly and members of Congress
- Listing of your offices in AHHC's on-line and CD-ROM Directory which serves as the premier referral source for hospital discharge planners, physicians, home care and hospice agencies, nursing homes and assisted living facilities. Not only is AHHC's Directory on-line, it is also mailed to over 1500 referral sources in North Carolina.
- Monthly emailed newsletter and weekly email Alerts.
- Legislative Updates
- Discounts to AHHC educational offerings and the Annual AHHC Convention and Trade-show
- Discounts in advertising in AHHC's newsletter, Directory and on AHHC's Website
- The opportunity to collaborate and network with other providers through committee representation
- Strength and power in numbers
We encourage you to both reflect on the past accomplishments of this Association and also consider the value of this Association to your industry, agency, staff, and your patients. Remember that none of this would be possible without the financial support of members like you. In fact, your AHHC membership should not be regarded as an expense. It's a competitive advantage to your agency and an investment that continues to pay dividends to you, your patients, your agency, and industry many times over.
You've made a wise business decision through this membership because no association can provide your agency with more value for your dues dollar than AHHC.
- Provider Membership - Apply Now
Provider Membership is available to any provider, licensed through DHSR, of in-home care, hospice or community-based services within the state. Annual dues are based upon a parent entities gross revenue for the most recent fiscal year regardless of payor source and range from $770 and up.
- Affiliate Membership - Apply Now
An affiliate member provides a service or product to home care and hospice agencies. Annual dues are $600.